Welcome to Bali Lovina Sunrise Dolphin Tours
Lovina beach is located in the North side of Bali in Singaraja Regency with famous beautiful beach. To reach this location is about 2.5 hours from Kuta area. Lovina beach is one of Spectacular beach with Dolphin habitat and perfect place for Watching dolphins in northern Bali Islands. Just prepare yourself to wake up in early morning then go to lovina to watching dolphin with traditional boat or Jukung, back to surface the sunrise will be waiting.
Tours Itinerary :
- 03.00 – Pick Up at Hotel and Go to Lovina
- 05.30 – Watching Dolphin with traditional boat called Jukung
- 08.00 – One Hour Snorkeling at Lovina Beach
- 09.30 – Visit Gitgit Waterfall
- 11.00 – Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Bedugul)
- 11.30 – Visit Candi Kuning Fruit Market
- 12.30 – Buffet Lunch serve with local dishes
- 13.30 – Back to Hotel
Pick Up Area Covered :
- Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Bali Airport
- Note: Please contact us for pick up in different area.
- Light breakfast (Such as: fresh juice & bread )
- Private Car (No join with other grup)
- Petrol/Gasoline & English Speaking Driver
- Entrance fee, Parking fee
- Traditional Boat (Jukung), Snorkeling in Lovina.
Terms and Tour Condition :
- Time could be affect by traffic condition
- Please contact us for pick up in different area
- Minimal Booking 2 pax
- More than 3 pax please contact us immediately
Lovina Beach to watching Dolphin and One Hour Snorkeling
Lovina Beach (or often simply Lovina) is a coastal area on the northwestern side of the island of Bali, Indonesia. The coastal strip stretches from 5 km west of the city of Singaraja to 15 km west. Singaraja is the seat of Buleleng Regency. The Lovina area contains the small villages (from east to west). It is becoming more popular with tourists but remains far quieter than the tourist hot spots of the island’s.
Gitgit Waterfall in North Bali
Gitgit Waterfall in North Bali Popular Waterfall In Bali’s Central Highlands ADD TO TRIP!45 Gitgit Waterfall is one of Bali’s most popular, located only a 10km drive south of North Bali’s main town of Singaraja, or an 80km drive north from Kuta. The falls are easily accessible from the main road connecting Bedugul and Singaraja, and is usually included as a natural landmark stopover on tour itineraries to Lovina Beach and the island’s northern region. It also provides a relatively easy trek, with a wooden boardwalk over a small gorge and cool streams.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, or Pura Bratan, is a major Shivaite and water temple on Bali, Indonesia — the other major water temple being Pura Ulun Danu Batur. The temple complex is located on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Water temples serve the entire region in the outflow area; downstream there are many smaller water temples that are specific to each irrigation association (subak).
Candi Kuning Fruit Market
Candikuning Market is a Traditional Vegetable and Fruit Market located at Candikuning countryside which can be reached only in a few minutes from the Beratan Lake. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja and many visited by tourists or local people who pass this market. The fruits and vegetable are displayed look fresh due to it supplied from the local agriculture field.
Price: USD 55 / Pax